inactive

Gary L Forcier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 11th, 2015
Muchas gracias Dr. Forcier por haber salvado a mi mamá. Y habernos ayudado a tener a nuestra niña 9 años atrás! Eternamente agradecidos!

October 8th, 2013
Great doctor!!!
I recently moved to the area, so I was looking for a new doctor. I actually chose him based on reviews and I was not disappointed! I was very nervous because I have only been to this type of doctor once before since I am young, but his personality calmed my nerves. He was very nice, respectful, and diagnosed the problems I was having correctly. I would definitely recommend him.

September 3rd, 2010
Beyond the BEST!!!!
Love Dr. Forcier! He delivered all three of my kids! Diagnosied all of my problems and sent me to the Best Physicians he knows. His recommendations are awesome! I love everybody he has ever sent me to... pediatrician, fertility, etc. He has given me the best care over 8 years! I love him and his staff. Highly recommend!!!!