A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ford, Otolaryngologist, General Practitioner, Ophthalmologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Eugene Ford MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Ford practice?
- Dr. Gary Ford has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ford practices General Practice and Ophthalmology near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Gardena Primary Care Doctors and Gardena Ophthalmologists.