A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ford, Otolaryngologist, General Practitioner, Ophthalmologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Ford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Eugene Ford MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Ford practice?
- Dr. Gary Ford has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Gary Ford practices General Practice and Ophthalmology near , .