A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Forester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Forester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Forester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Forester graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forester has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Forester MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Forester practice?
- Dr. Gary Forester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Forester practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists and Plainsboro Gastroenterologists.