A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Foulks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Foulks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Foulks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulks graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Foulks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital at Norton Healthca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neal Foulks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Foulks practice?
- Dr. Gary Foulks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Foulks practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY and Radcliff, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.