A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Foulks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Foulks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foulks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Foulks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Foulks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulks graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Foulks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital at Norton Healthca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Neal Foulks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Foulks practice?
- Dr. Gary Foulks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Foulks practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY and Radcliff, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.