A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Foulks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Foulks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Foulks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulks graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Foulks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- Upmc Presbyterian, Pittsburgh, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foulks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Foulks practice?
Dr. Gary Foulks practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Radcliff, KY and Elizabethtown, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.