Dr. Gary Fowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Fowers?

Awesome Doctor - Highly Recommend!

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Fowers was awesome! Can't say enough great things about him - I switched from the Budge and am very happy with my choice. He went above and beyond to make me feel heard and addressed all my concerns. Great Doctor, recommend him to all my friends and family! (When I was delivering my L&D nurse told me he was her favorite Dr. to work with, and they know ALL the docs in town!)

Amazing

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Fowers delivered via c-section my third child and was by far the most amazing doctor I had of all three of my kids. He was kind and considerate. He told me everything he was doing before the surgery and even during the surgery. I went back for my fourth pregnancy. When we lost our fourth baby, Dr. Fowers did the D&C. He had to make Some really tough decisions during the surgery that ended up saving my life. While I was in the hospital, he came several times to see how I was doing. He wasn't even on call and he stopped by on the weekend as well. He listened to my concerns and made decisions based on them. He is a very caring and Great doctor! Highly recommended.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

I've always found Dr. Fowers to be very professional and very caring. He diagnosed me with some conditions when we were trying to get pregnant he helped us figure way through that and get pregnant after three years of trying he then saw me through my twin pregnancy and delivery to my twins. Less than two years later I got surprise pregnant and he delivered my third baby and a couple months ago he saw me through a miscarriage and was very helpful and kind. He would order labs and then call me that evening after he had left office to let me know what was going on and he personally called me every couple weeks during and after the miscarriage just to check on things. I would highly recommend Dr. Fowers to anyone.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I loved how caring and willing to listen to my concerns. He made my whole pregnancy experience great (well the doctor aspect of it, haha. he was truly great and I would highly recommend him.

Highly Recommend!!!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I loved my pregnancy with Dr. Fowers. The wait is sometimes a little long but I guess that's just Doctor's offices in general. He was very good at explaining what was going on while I was pregnant and was great during labor. I ended up having to have a C-Section (which I wasn't planning on, and didn't really want) but he made me feel comfortable with the procedure and the decision before going forward. Loved my pregnancy - now have a healthy baby and a good experience. I will be going back for future pregnancies, couldn't recommend him more!

Great for me and my Husband

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Halloween night 2009 I ended up in the ER with and ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Fowers was on call so I had no choice in who my Dr. was. He was great. He talked us through what was going on, how the surgery was going to happen and spent time with my husband making sure he was comfortable too. I was pretty out of it after the surgery but Dr. Fowers took the time to explain to my Husband how everything went and made it understandable to those of us who have never been through anything like this before. The post-surgery care great. For every little thing I had a question/concern about he took the time to calm my nerves. I've moved now and dread having to find someone else. I would recommend him 100 times over.

Posted on January 21st, 2011

He is awesome!

Both good and bad points

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Not too comfortable with this doctor; I felt like he was condescending. I also didn't like how the office didn't contact me with my test results; they were normal, but I would have appreciated not having to worry about it. On the plus side, when I had to call after hours (at about 10pm!) because I was afraid I might be in preterm labor, Dr. Fowers was very kind and considerate, took my concerns seriously, and gave me good advice. He also didn't make me feel like I was just an alarmist mom calling late for no reason. I didn't click with his personality, but I wouldn't absolutely rule him out as a doctor if you're considering him.

Horrible Experience!

Posted on June 5th, 2008

I have had 2 ovarian cyst surgeries (not by Dr. Fowers thank goodness) and multiple cysts most every month. My doctor had moved and when I went in to Dr. Fowers he didn't believe me. Even after an ultra sound showed multiple cysts on both ovaries he treated me very condescendingly.

Posted on January 5th, 2017