A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frederick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frederick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Frederick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newman Memorial Hospital
- Newman Memorial Hospital, Shattuck, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frederick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Frederick practice?
Dr. Gary Frederick practices Family Medicine near Shattuck, OK.
See Shattuck Family Physicians.