A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Friedlaender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Friedlaender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedlaender
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedlaender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Friedlaender, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlaender graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Friedlaender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Friedlaender MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Friedlaender practice?
- Dr. Gary Friedlaender has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Friedlaender practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.