A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Friedlaender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Friedlaender is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Friedlaender, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlaender graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Friedlaender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary E Friedlaender MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Friedlaender practice?
- Dr. Gary Friedlaender has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gary Friedlaender practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT and Middlebury, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.