A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frishman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Frishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frishman, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frishman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frishman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary N Frishman MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Frishman practice?
- Dr. Gary Frishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Frishman practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Endocrinologists.