A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frishman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Frishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frishman, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frishman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frishman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Frishman MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Frishman practice?
- Dr. Gary Frishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Frishman practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Endocrinologists.