A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frishman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frishman, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frishman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frishman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Nathan Frishman MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Frishman practice?
- Dr. Gary Frishman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Frishman practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.