A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fromm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fromm, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromm graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fromm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Brian Fromm MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Fromm practice?
- Dr. Gary Fromm has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fromm practices Pulmonary Disease near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Pulmonologists.