A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frykman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frykman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frykman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frykman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Frykman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Frykman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kent Frykman MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Frykman practice?
- Dr. Gary Frykman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Frykman practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Orthopedic Surgeons and Redlands Surgeons.