A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fuchs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fuchs has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lewis Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Gary Fuchs has 13 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersburg, IN and La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.