A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Fuchs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fuchs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Fuchs has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lewis Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Gary Fuchs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.