A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Fujimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Fujimoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biological Hazards
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujimoto graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fujimoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Randall Fujimoto MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Fujimoto practice?
- Dr. Gary Fujimoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Fujimoto practices Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Preventive Medicine Specialists.