A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Van Buren County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Gene Lee DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gary Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gary Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Keosauqua, IA and Bonaparte, IA.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.