A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gabelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gabelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabelman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gabelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gabelman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gabelman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Gabelman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Gabelman practice?
- Dr. Gary Gabelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gabelman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.