A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gabelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gabelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gabelman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gabelman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Gabelman practice?
Dr. Gary Gabelman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See Scarsdale Cardiologists.