A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gabelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gabelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabelman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gabelman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gabelman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Gabelman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Gabelman practice?
- Dr. Gary Gabelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gabelman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.