Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Grumpy and ignorant show details Grumpy and ignorant
Jun 30th, 2015

This doctor is NOT nice. Smells like nicotine and does not listen to you. Knows it all kind of guy. Very disappointed.

Will never go back show details Will never go back
by unhappy on Jul 3rd, 2013

The staff was very professional and courteous but Dr Gabor was very rude. My appt. was to go over results and getting them was like pulling teeth ,a waste of my time. He did not seemed concerned or he is not very passionate about his work ,maybe time to call a quits. I will never refer anyone to se him.

May 14th, 2013

Positives-Dr Gabor is a very knowledgible doctor in his field. He was able to correctly diagnose my CTD when the other rheumatologist dismissed my symptoms and lab abnormalities. I have had relief and improvement in my illness since I started seeing him. Negatives- His bedside manner is not the greatest and he does not spend very much time w/ you during an appt. I usually write down any questions or input I have prior to my apt so I can get everything in. The office is not very good about calling patients back, however when my PCP phoned him he returned the message in less than 10minute (after I had waited for 3 days finally giving up and making appt w/ my primary doctor during a particularly bad flare.

Mar 13th, 2012

I have never seen a more rude or unprofessional office in my life. The doctor must think he is GOD. If you have an interest in this doc be sure to get all HIS office policies in advance. He thinks the world revolves around him. Your time is not as important as his!

Nov 3rd, 2009

ADMINISTERED THE CARE AND MEDICATIONS THAT I NEEDED TO HELP RELEIVE MY HEALTH ISSUE.GOOD BED SIDE MANNER, CARING.

This is a physician who really listens!! show details This is a physician who really listens!!
Sep 18th, 2009

His staff is courteous, his office is very professionally run. The man who obtains authorizations from insurance companies is really on the ball!! As for Dr. Gabor, not only does he listen, he hears you!! It was such a relief, I have heard of so many horror stories of people going to doctor after doctor after doctor for years and years before being diagnosed, so I was afraid I was going to have a battle on my hands that I was going to have to beg and plead and fight to make him understand what I had been going through, but it was not like that at all!! Dr. Gabor listened to me, believed me, ran the appropriate tests, got me on the medications I needed to be on. It was all such a relief. I have the highest regard for this gifted and caring practitioner!