A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gaddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gaddis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gaddis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gaddis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Gaddis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Gaddis practice?
- Dr. Gary Gaddis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gaddis practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.