A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gaffney, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Gaffney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Gaffney MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. Gary Gaffney has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gaffney practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.