A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Galens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Galens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Galens graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Galens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai - Grace
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Galens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Galens practice?
- Dr. Gary Galens has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gary Galens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.