Dr. Gary Gallia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Gallia?

July 8th, 2016

Dr. Gary Gallia is the best doctor we have ever met .I completely recovered with massive ( more than 12 hours ) brain surgery that was done by Dr.Gray Gallia in 2009. He saved my life. He is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. .I have been going to see Dr. Gallia for twice and can’t say enough about his care. He is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Gallia to everyone. He is the best neurologist we have ever had.

November 22nd, 2015

Kelly Kelly

I cannot say enough great things about Doctor Gallia! He truly cares he is beyond comparison. He does everything to the ultimate in every case. He will tell you he is on the conservative side of conservative and makes everything ok. When a doctor who knows you , remembers what you've told him about you , and says you are precious...he's a living jewl.

January 6th, 2015

I had a pituitary tumor and acromegaly. The tumor was so up against my carotid artery and Dr. Gallia removed it all. A risky surgery to say the least but I am cured thanks to Dr. Gallia's state of the art technologies and his amazing skill. I have my health and my life back against all odds. Thanks Doc!

August 19th, 2012

Brilliant surgeon

Dr. Gallia is definitely one of the best in his field in the world. Incredibly precise and great with follow-ups after surgery, he's a brilliant surgeon and a nice guy as well.

July 21st, 2011

Gary Grimes

Dr. Gallia saved me from going blind!I had a Pituitary Tumor and he took it out with Endonasal approach, a 20 HOUR surgery up the nose along with a Otolaryngologist surgeon. The benign tumor is called a Craniopharyngioma that was putting pressure on Optic Nerves. I live in Hawaii and had 2 surgerys that were unsuccessful, a Craniotomy in 2009 and Ommaya Reservoir in 2010. Surgeon in Hawaii botched both surgerys! Lesson here is... GO TO THE SPECIALISTgo to the BEST like Dr. Gallia and Johns Hopkins! Go thru the nose instead of the brain!!! I still have Memory loss and not been able to work from the Ommaya Reservoir surgery cause a tube was shoved into my brain!! I go back to Baltimore for follow ups now and I am so thankful to this wonderful, talented doctor!! Only go to the Specialist and stand your ground with your regular doctors and your insurance company!!

May 19th, 2010

He is one of the havens in the world. He saved my husbands life. We came from Srilanka to the USA .After identifying my husbands brain tumor, my relations decided to take him to Johns Hopkins Hospital. Thanked God! He met our haven, Dr. Gallia, who did my husbands surgery. That was extremely successful surgery. We cannot speak English fluently. However, he answered to our questions with great patience. He never rushes us when we go for follow ups and is a concentrated listener. He takes time to listen and explain and to answer questions. It is vital; Dr. Gallia is a different, great type of doctor. Finally, he has been professional and personable.

August 28th, 2009

Dr. Wonderful

I had lost 50% of my sight as the result of a brain tumor. Thanks to God and Dr. Gallia, my sight was restored and I am tumor free. The whole experience has changed my life and now I am in nursing school. I want to work with brain tumor and brain cancer patients. I hope to call Dr. Gallia my boss soon. If you need absolutely the best that medicine has to offer, get an appointment with him. Not only is he my doctor, he is an amazing caring human being.

July 27th, 2009

My comments on a man who saved my life through his knowledge and skill -- thank you!

June 13th, 2009

Do No Harm

From the moment I met Dr. Gallia, it was obvious that he is a different breed of doctor. He has been professional and personable. He takes time to listen and explain and to answer numerous questions. He takes the time to explain all of the treatment options and the pros and cons of each, being very honest about the risks. I owe my life to his thorough preparation, as he found a life-threatening condition that would have been catastrophic if not revealed before my surgery. He is highly respected by his peers and works well with other doctors, spearheading the effort to coordinate treatment among various specialists. He goes beyond taking his Hippocratic Oath to heart; he truly cares for his patients.

January 3rd, 2009

Can't be beat!

Dr. Gallia was an incredible doctor to work with. His skill is beyond measure. Where other surgeons wanted to make huge incisions, remove part of my brain to get to the tumor and leave me with unknown after effects, Dr. Gallia used the most conservative approach, made a small incision, went around the brain to get to the tumor and I was home in 3 days doing fantastic. I highly recommend this man for brain surgery.

December 2nd, 2016