Dr. Gary Ganiban MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2015
Retina Doctor Extraordinaire
Fyou'll never meet a more kind and caring eye doctor than Dr. Ganiban. He has wonderful communication skills and a great deals fb moat hey. There are none better. Also he was just featured on the front cover of the Brevard Business News due to an incredible eye surgery instrument that he just invented called The Ganihand. Very cool.

October 2nd, 2014
A wonderful Retina Specialist as kind as he is expert
Dr. Ganiban is a wonderful eye physician and surgeon. When my brother had a bleed in the back of his eye, Dr. Ganiban took care of him and saved his eyesight, recommending the injection of special new technology, injectable eye medications. When I had a very serious eye emergency, this fine man worked me into his busy schedule. He not only took great care of me but he took the time to explain his findings and what he was doing. He is a Great doctor and I feel very lucky to have access to a care by a doctor like him without having to travel to Harvard or the Mayo Clinic.

August 8th, 2014
A very caring, expert, kind eye doctor. No one is better!
When my brother had a bleed in his retina, I accompanied him to his examination with Dr. Ganiban. Dr. Ganiban used special 3 D diagnostic imaging to find, diagnose and treat the problem. We were impressed with Dr. Ganiban's expertise, his thoroughness, his gentle nature, and the compassionate manner in which he not only took care of my brother, but how he reassured our entire family. Low and behold one day, I suffered a very large corneal abrasion (a gash across the front part of my eye). It was terribly painful. I needed help. Though Dr. Ganiban is the Chairman of the Retina Department at the Eye Institute, he was also on call that day. He stopped what he was doing immediately and came to see me. He found the problem imnmediately, he applied a special antibiotic ointment, patched my eye securely and gave me an excellent idea of what to expect. He saw me the next morning and just as he stated, the eye was 95% healed. One more day and it was fully healed. My entire family is so thankful to have Dr. Gary Ganiban as our eye doctor. He is a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor.

February 4th, 2014
The best specialist for diabetes and your eyes
I was struck right away with how concerned the do for was. He was extremely thorough, provided an excellent exam and explained everything I needed to do to keep my eye sight. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Gary Ganiban is my eye doctor from now on. I trust him completely.

May 22nd, 2013
Wonderful and Caring
A true professional. I felt that he cared about me. He was thorough and told me exactly what to expect. I am confident in his skills and ability. I know Dr Ganiban is there for me.