3.0

July 22nd, 2016
patient
Quality and courteous service.

August 31st, 2015
This man ruined the love of my life and destroyed our marriage!
He has been seeing my wife for close to 6 years now. Her initial appointment lasted all of 15 minutes and out she came with prescription in hand. Somehow this man was able to diagnose and prescribe in 15 minutes? Almost immediately after my wife began taking the medication he prescribed, drastic changes occurred in her. She was no longer able to control her emotions (especially anger). Ever since she began seeing this "so called" doctor, she has been insulting, threatening and physically abusing me. I have tried to get in touch with this doctor in order to plead with him to please take a second look but unfortunately have never received a reply. My wife and I have now separated and we owe it all to this man! He has destroyed our marriage and our lives. He should have his license revoked and he should be arrested!

April 8th, 2015
RN
He is negligent and should have his license revoked .

October 19th, 2012
spends so little time with my daughter.very quiet.hardly says anything

August 31st, 2012
Good luck getting a hold of this doctor.and when you do don't expect him to do anything other than push the latest drug the pharmaceutical representative is pushing.

March 20th, 2012
Hard to Contact
I am a patient of Dr. Gay's, even in an emergency I can only reach his answering machine. I didn't feel he listened much, and was more interested in prescribing than dealing with patients. The office staff were very nice, but I really don't think he cares about patients.

September 9th, 2011
His staff never answers the phone you always get a busy signal or it goes to voice mail. Follow up calles from messages you leave can be up to 3 weeks to get returned. Paperwork packet for new patient was not mailed. No idea what his office address was had to get on internet and try 1 of 3 addresses on Churchville Rd. Staff was rude and denied any knowledge of why paperwork wqsnt sent nor why I wasnt given their office address. I could go on but.....it isn't worth the stress.

August 9th, 2011
Not the best doctor...
He does listen but doesn't give enough feedback in my opinion. No referrals for other issues and hate that you can't get in touch with no one from the office. I'd look elsewhere especially if t is for children.

April 30th, 2011
He is verry Forgetful for his age, but always has been!Doesnt remember from month to month what meds you are taking well maybe some. Could be cause im on a few. Dosent get up out of chair or look at clock or watch to rush you out.Takes time to listen and give advice if you need it.about problems.seems to care about me.Just forgetful about Meds!.Other Than that That ok, Oh used to be easy to get in touch with, now you have to text or e-mail office.not good