A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gazella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gazella
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gazella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gazella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazella graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gazella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Gazella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Gazella practice?
- Dr. Gary Gazella has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gazella practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians.