A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gazella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gazella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazella graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gazella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Gazella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Gazella practice?
- Dr. Gary Gazella has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gazella practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians.