A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Geddes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Geddes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Postpartum Depression
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Geddes graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geddes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geddes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Geddes practice?
Dr. Gary Geddes practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.