A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Geddes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Geddes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geddes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Postpartum Depression
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Geddes graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Geddes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ross Geddes MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Geddes practice?
- Dr. Gary Geddes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Geddes practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.