A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gehman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary S Gehman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Gehman practice?
- Dr. Gary Gehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gehman practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.