A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gehman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary S. Gehman practice?
Dr. Gary Gehman practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.