A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Bacterial Infections
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Foot Diseases
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Gibbons practice?
Dr. Gary Gibbons practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.