A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gibbs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gibbs, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gibbs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Gibbs DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Gary Gibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gibbs practices Psychiatry near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Psychiatrists.