A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gilyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gilyard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilyard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilyard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gilyard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilyard graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilyard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary G Gilyard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Gilyard practice?
- Dr. Gary Gilyard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gilyard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.