A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gilyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gilyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gilyard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilyard graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gilyard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilyard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary G. Gilyard practice?
Dr. Gary Gilyard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.