A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gilyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gilyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gilyard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilyard graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gilyard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Gilyard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Gilyard practice?
- Dr. Gary Gilyard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gilyard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.