Dr. Gary Gilyard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Gilyard?

December 15th, 2016

The office staff is very friendly and professional. Wonderful experience there. My son complained of his feet and ankles hurting him for months. I took him to see Dr. Gilyard and found out it was really a deformity with his knees. He ordered orthotics to be made for his shoes and my son has had no problems since then. Thank you Dr. Gilyard for your proper diagnosis and helping my son.

December 12th, 2016

Dr. Gilyard and staff are very passionate about the care they give. Dr. Gilyard explains every detail and really made sure my family and I understand every aspect of procedure from beginning to end. I highly recommend Dr. Gilyard to all my family and friends. Great staff and friendly family atmosphere.

December 8th, 2016

Dr. G. Gilyard is a Wonderful Doctor, in his field and personable, we have sent other people that needed surguries and all of them said same thing, what a wonderful Doctor. We have the utmost Respect for him. Gladly refer him to anyone.

August 24th, 2015

Terrrible advice.

After rotator cuff surgery I re-injured my shoulder, Dr. Gilyard told me he could do nothing more for me and dismissed me, telling me I would have to curtail almost all physical activity and live with the pain for the rest of my life. I was in terrible pain and depressed about the situation. With a second opinion, I found out I could have reverse shoulder replacement, which I did. 6 months later I am pain free and swimming, running, walking, skipping stones, picking up my grandchildren and living a full life. Why would Dr. Gilyard not inform me of this well known option? I can think of no good reason, which is inconceivable for a doctor. If I had listened to him, I would still be in pain and depressed. I would steer wide and clear of Dr. Gilyard.

April 24th, 2014

teacher

I am FOREVER grateful for meeting Dr. Gilyard. He is an AMAZING surgeon and person who honestly cares about his patients. Through all the twists and turns that life has given me with my knees and shoulder, there is NO ONE I would trust more then Dr. G!!! Dr. G ~ THANK YOU!!!! GOD BLESS

September 17th, 2013

great surgeon

I was in a car accident that caused me severe pain in both shoulders and I was referred by a friend whom also had shoulder surgery and his surgery too was a great success. I will be having another procedure done on my left shoulder as well as left achille tendon rupture....I am certain that Dr. Gilyard would do another phenominal job on my other shoulder and ankle. Thanks Dr. Gilyard for an accurate diagnosed and great surgery procedure.

April 15th, 2013

Knee Correction

Dr Gilyard is a brilliant Dr. What these people with unfavorable reviews fail to know is that once you get a surgery the area is NEVER perfect from the time off injury on. You are ALWAYS better off when you have the original pieces in your body or prior to being cut. There is never a perfect surgeon or surgery. I have unfortunately have been destructive with my body and need Dr Gilyard to perform four knee surgeries between both knees. I would trust no one else with my well being than Dr Gilyard.

April 14th, 2013

HORRIBLE EXPIERENCE

I TRUSTED THIS DR AND WENT ALONG WITH TWO SURGERIES. I HAD VIRTUALLY NO PAIN IN MY SHOULDER BEFORE SURGERY. AFTER THE SURGERY I HAD TREMENDOUS PAIN. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS AND I CONSTANTLY HAVE SEVERE PAIN.HE COMPLETELY WORSENED MY CONDITION. HE IS THE WORST DR I EVER SAW PLEASE, PLEASE DONT TRUST HIM HE IS A BIG LIAR AND BUTCHER. WHAT EVER YOU DO GET A SECOND OPINION.

November 11th, 2012

Dr. Gilyard is a good doctor that has really taken care of me in the past with other injuries but was a bit off on my diagnosis this time around. I was scheduled for knee surgery but after seeing a few more doctors that had differing opinions I decided not to do surgery. I am now walking without any problems.With any injury/doctor it is really improtant to get a few more opinions. Trust me, i've learned the hard way in the past and got screwed over with a filling on a tooth that didn't have any problems that led to having to get pulled. This is your body and you will have to live in the rest of your life. Don't ever go on one person's word no matter who they are. The cost of another doctor's visit is nothing compared to how you will have to live out the rest of your life based on a misdiagnosis. good luck out there :)

April 15th, 2011

patient

After receiving the MRI Dr. Gilyard made his assessment and I trusted him and went along with TWO surgeries. None of which corrected the problem and left me with constant aggravated pain in my knee. Before the surgery I had virtually no pain just a slight click when I went down stairs. After the surgery and three years later I can't live without constant pain. Finally went to another physician and he read the MRI along with his team while I was present in the room and none could find any reason why I had surgery. They would not have proceeded with any invasive surgery with that evidence or lack thereof. WHAT EVER YOU DO GET A SECOND OPINION.

January 27th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Gilyard, Marsha and Staff are GREAT!!Dr Gilyard is a wonderful doctor, very caring!!! He taking good care of my daughter.

January 13th, 2011

Dr Gilyard is a great Dr. He is very professional and caring. Thank you Dr Gilyard.