A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ginsberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ginsberg MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ginsberg practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.