A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Ginsberg practice?
Dr. Gary Ginsberg practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.