Find a different doctor! show details Find a different doctor!
Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Ginsburg was insulting and ignorant, as a patient you are looking for answers not insults after a cursory examination. Last patient of the day maybe, more interested in making music and selling his cd's on display in the waiting area? Not a dedicated doctor, not a good person.

Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Ginsberg was very unprofessional in speaking with my son and myself. Although his office did make arrangements for him to be seen as soon as possible his interaction with my son was rude and distasteful. We went to Dr Ginsberg hoping for some guidance and were treated like overreacting patients who walked off the street and wanted immediate surgery. Although I do understand not every ache and pain needs medical care, but when you are told by the hospital that you have a specific condition and seek further care by a "professional" and are dismissed and talked to so rudely, it does not instill much faith in the medical profession as a whole. I was advised by Dr Ginsberg that if I wanted to have an unnecessary surgery performed on my son that was my business and to seek a second opinion. I have never been treated the way I was by this doctor. Very disappointed in the service my son and I received.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Paul on Feb 26th, 2015

Mr Ginsberg was great in all aspects of his work and spends time to understand the patients needs. I gave all 5 stars except for one because nobody enjoys a (digital exam).

Couldn't be more pleased! show details Couldn't be more pleased!
by RAL on Jan 2nd, 2014

Couldn't be more caring and professional. Extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Makes me comfortable and and at ease in his care! Highly recommended.

Programs Manager show details Programs Manager
by Ed on Jul 17th, 2013

Great Doctor. Great staff. I give A .

Aug 23rd, 2012

Very professional and has an excellent office staff. Very personable. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks again.

Simply THE BEST! show details Simply THE BEST!
Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Ginsberg is GREAT!..His Staff Too! I would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thanks Doc