A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gitschlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gitschlag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitschlag
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gitschlag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gitschlag, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitschlag graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gitschlag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Gitschlag MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Gitschlag practice?
- Dr. Gary Gitschlag has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gitschlag practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.