A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gitschlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gitschlag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gitschlag, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitschlag graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gitschlag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary N Gitschlag MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Gitschlag practice?
- Dr. Gary Gitschlag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gitschlag practices Ophthalmology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Ophthalmologists.