Dr. Gary Gladieux MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

May 13th, 2016
Dr Gladieux and Erin (CPNP) are amazing. I would recommend this practice to anyone with a new baby! They have done an exceptional job with my son and now my daughter.

October 31st, 2015
Dr G is amazing!!! His NP'S are equally as work derful

February 18th, 2015
Dr. Gladieux is a great pediatrician. But good luck ever trying to see him. We are too him for the first year of my daughters life is the office called saying I had to reschedule 3 well visits. When I rescheduled they could never get me in with Dr. Gladieux. When they called to reschedule her 15 month check up I went ahead and switched doctors.

January 9th, 2014
Perfect for our family!
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gladiuex. I met Dr. Gladieux after the birth of our firstborn in 2006. He came highly recommended and so I thought we would give him a shot, assuming we would switch to a local doctor since his office is over 45 minutes away from our home. What can I say? Both my husband and I adore Dr. Gladieux. I know he truly loves our family. He makes my children feel so special that they cannot wait to go and see him. They are making cards for him and our nurse, Tabitha, weeks in advance of our appointments. Over and over again, Dr. Gladieux has provided truly excellent care. Through hospitalizations and other emergencies, he has gone beyond his due diligence as a doctor. He calls to check on the kids when they've had a serious issues and one time he even came in on his day off to read our infant son's x-ray. He is the perfect fit for our family and has always respected our choices. The office staff is friendly, and I have never, ever been turned down for a same day appointment when my child is sick. Being in his care is a gift... we trust him immensely and has been a huge blessing to our family!!

February 25th, 2013
best ped doctor!
I can't say enough about this doctor. Not only is he great for all your regular pediatric needs, but he also makes sure that your child gets the best doctors for any specialties! He was directly involved in saving my sons life! Can't say enough and can't thank him and his staffenough!

August 19th, 2012
He was a great dr for my kids. And now he takes care of my granddaughter! You can tell that he genuinely loves children. I highly recommend Dr Gladieux!

April 20th, 2012
Great caring doctor. He is not only exceptionally smart and professional, is absolutely great with kids. Truly a special special doctor meant for his job. I wont take my kids anywhere else.

November 11th, 2011
I feel as though he is arrogant and has a bad bedside manner

September 2nd, 2011
My kids absolutely love Dr. Gary. He always treats us with respect and no question is to silly or petty to ask. He absolutly cares for the well being of my whole family.

July 28th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor and Staff
I have taken my children to Dr. Gladieux for years. I think he is just the best. I haven't came across any other doctor that has taken time out of their day to call and do a follow to so how my kids are doing if they are sick. I have never seen him act out of the way with any parent or staff member. I highly recommend him and everyone else in his office. My wait time there has also never been more than 15-20 mins. either.

July 8th, 2011
I really have to believe most people only provide reviews if they've had some issue and those people seem to not be realistic at that... My wife and I have loved Dr. Gladiuex from our first meeting in the hospital. We actually look forward to our appointments and have had nothing but some of the best doctors office experiences with him. We've only once had a wait more than a few minutes and that was in the afternoon so that's expected. We plan on taking all of our future children to him

November 30th, 2010
Does he even know what he's talking about?
I've taken my son to this guy 3 times in the last 5 months for a rash and Dr.Gladieux has given us a cream which didn't work and an oil which didn't work. He keeps telling me it's an allergic reaction and says ah it'll go away. Moving on to a new dr who will maybe take the time to figure out what it is!