A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Glickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Glickman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Glickman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Glickman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Glickman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mark Glickman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Glickman practice?
- Dr. Gary Glickman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Glickman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.