A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Glickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Glickman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Glickman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glickman graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glickman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glickman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Glickman practice?
Dr. Gary Glickman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.