A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Go is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Go, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Go has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Auson Go MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Go practice?
- Dr. Gary Go has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Go practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Orthopedic Surgeons.