A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Edward Goff MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Goff practice?
- Dr. Gary Goff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goff practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.