Dr. Gary Goff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 19th, 2016
Office
Staff is awesome and very professional. One of the best doctors I Texas Sissy awesome.

February 9th, 2016
dr Gary goff is a very poor doctor. He doesn't care about people. He does not follow up with test results I have never been with such a bad doctor I would never ask anyone to see him I would rate Dr Goff - any stars his staff could care less about how long you wait Do not use him as your doctor

November 1st, 2015
VERY UNORGANIZED PRACTICE
I have been going to Dr. Goff for about a year and I always have to wait but the last time was over an hour. When he did come in he spent all of five minutes with me. He does manage to listen to your heart and lungs but never anything else. I waited another 20 minutes for my paperwork. Way too unorganized for me.

March 22nd, 2015
Very good doctor. Thorough and spends time with you explaining. The only thing I haven't liked is that there are times when students are in the room. He always asks if it if okay but I prefer one-on-one.

March 9th, 2014
Things might be changing for Dr. Goff. My doctor died and Dr. Goff bought his practice. He is not taking all patients and his staff are not so attentive as my old doctor. I have a friend who went to the old doctor for over 20 years and he WON'T SEE HER! Records sent to another doctor haven't arrived and they won't send them again. She is on Medicare and in pain and NEEDS A DOCTOR! Cannot believe the treatment!

November 25th, 2013
evil twin?
i must have gone to goff's evil twin. 2-hr. wait, ushered into tiny room with no chairs, mocked in a crude manner for a physical impairment, told three times he has been in practice 15 years, arrogant throughout brief stay, neither received results of blood work nor notice of a test that supposedly was to be scheduled as 'life or death.' bully-treatment of an ill, elderly patient.

August 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr Goff has been a true blessing in my life as my doctor. He truly cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to help you in whatever illness you are dealing with. God blessed me when I found Dr Goff.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Gary Goff is one greatest doctor in Dallas Tx. He care for his parents. He explained every thing so well. He is the best doctor i have known.

January 26th, 2012
most caring dr at st paul
very caring , very profesional, courteous, take time to explain issues his patient don't understand,outstanding bed side manor when one of his patients is in the hospital. easy to talk and will take time to listen to his patients concerns. one of the best at st pauu.

December 8th, 2011
caring and professional
I have been seeing dr goff for several years and I can say without a doubt he is one of the best in dallas. He is very caring and will stop and explain a procedure if he feels his patients do not understand, very professional in office, in hospital in following up when he refers patients for test. St. Paul is extremely blessed to have such a caring doctor on staff. His staff is very professional also. I would and do recommend him.

March 8th, 2011
top notch very caring dr.
I have been going to Dr.Goff for several years now and I can say without a doubt that he is one of the most efficient, top rated Dr's in Dallas, I even advised the administration office at St Paul that he was one of the best drs on staff.While in the hospital several times this past year, he was extremely knowledgeable in caring and getting to the bottom of my illnesses. I would highly recommend Dr. Goff to anyone and have recommended him to friends. Thank you.He is one of the best in Dallas

September 22nd, 2010
Terrible Follow-up
I have been seeing Dr. Goff for approximately two years and have visited his office approximately 25 times. He is quick to recommended testing and provide referrals, however, he rarely provides timely follow-up regarding those tests. I have often waited over a month for test results, and these were only provided after calling his office on numerous times. Not sure if it is him or his staff causing the delay, but ultimately he is responsible. In addition, staff is less than helpful or friendly.