Dr. Gary Goff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Goff?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gary Goff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017

Never Again

I have never been overly fond of Dr. Goff or his office staff. I loved his NP Sissy so I tolerated his less than competent office staff. I am now looking for a new PCP. I was supposed to have an appointment with Sissy last week. I was sat in a room, told my BP was high, and told that they would be back shortly to re-take my BP. 30 minutes later, still no one. No excuse, no nothing. I ended up leaving without being seen. Not even liking Sissy will make me go back to that office.

October 19th, 2016

Office

Staff is awesome and very professional. One of the best doctors I Texas Sissy awesome.

February 9th, 2016

dr Gary goff is a very poor doctor. He doesn't care about people. He does not follow up with test results I have never been with such a bad doctor I would never ask anyone to see him I would rate Dr Goff - any stars his staff could care less about how long you wait Do not use him as your doctor

November 1st, 2015

VERY UNORGANIZED PRACTICE

I have been going to Dr. Goff for about a year and I always have to wait but the last time was over an hour. When he did come in he spent all of five minutes with me. He does manage to listen to your heart and lungs but never anything else. I waited another 20 minutes for my paperwork. Way too unorganized for me.

March 23rd, 2015

Very good doctor. Thorough and spends time with you explaining. The only thing I haven't liked is that there are times when students are in the room. He always asks if it if okay but I prefer one-on-one.

March 9th, 2014

Things might be changing for Dr. Goff. My doctor died and Dr. Goff bought his practice. He is not taking all patients and his staff are not so attentive as my old doctor. I have a friend who went to the old doctor for over 20 years and he WON'T SEE HER! Records sent to another doctor haven't arrived and they won't send them again. She is on Medicare and in pain and NEEDS A DOCTOR! Cannot believe the treatment!

November 25th, 2013

evil twin?

i must have gone to goff's evil twin. 2-hr. wait, ushered into tiny room with no chairs, mocked in a crude manner for a physical impairment, told three times he has been in practice 15 years, arrogant throughout brief stay, neither received results of blood work nor notice of a test that supposedly was to be scheduled as 'life or death.' bully-treatment of an ill, elderly patient.

August 26th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr Goff has been a true blessing in my life as my doctor. He truly cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to help you in whatever illness you are dealing with. God blessed me when I found Dr Goff.

July 24th, 2012

Dr. Gary Goff is one greatest doctor in Dallas Tx. He care for his parents. He explained every thing so well. He is the best doctor i have known.

January 27th, 2012

most caring dr at st paul

very caring , very profesional, courteous, take time to explain issues his patient don't understand,outstanding bed side manor when one of his patients is in the hospital. easy to talk and will take time to listen to his patients concerns. one of the best at st pauu.

December 8th, 2011

caring and professional

I have been seeing dr goff for several years and I can say without a doubt he is one of the best in dallas. He is very caring and will stop and explain a procedure if he feels his patients do not understand, very professional in office, in hospital in following up when he refers patients for test. St. Paul is extremely blessed to have such a caring doctor on staff. His staff is very professional also. I would and do recommend him.

March 8th, 2011

top notch very caring dr.

I have been going to Dr.Goff for several years now and I can say without a doubt that he is one of the most efficient, top rated Dr's in Dallas, I even advised the administration office at St Paul that he was one of the best drs on staff.While in the hospital several times this past year, he was extremely knowledgeable in caring and getting to the bottom of my illnesses. I would highly recommend Dr. Goff to anyone and have recommended him to friends. Thank you.He is one of the best in Dallas