A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goforth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goforth, MD, MT is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goforth graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goforth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville Area Medical Center
- Self Regional Healthcare
- Edgefield County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Goforth MD and MT is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Goforth practice?
- Dr. Gary Goforth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goforth practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.