Dr. Gary Goldenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Goldenberg?

October 24th, 2016

Assembly Line Medicine

My appointment was for 11:40 a.m.. At 11:50, I was taken to an examination room and asked to change into a robe open in the front for my full body exam. Thus barely clad, and chilly, I sat for 40 MINUTES without anyone entering the room. After 35 minutes, I called the doctor's phone number to ascertain his whereabouts and couldn't get through to a live person. I dressed; left; and obtained a credit for my co-pay, which had been collected when I arrived. This process took an additional 15 minutes due to incompetence of the billing staff. By now, over an hour after my appointment, nobody had looked for me; apologized to me; or given any other indication that the doctor knew, or cared whether, I had ever arrived. Why does this happen? In part because Dr. Goldenberg schedules an appointment every ten minutes (!!!). Arrogant assembly line medicine at its most disgraceful. If you choose Dr. Goldenberg, don't make the mistake of thinking your time is valuable.

March 15th, 2016

Misdiagnosed my problem.

Misdiagnosed my problem.

February 18th, 2015

Dr to pt time was 1.89 minutes. Poor bedside manner. Worst Dr ever.

April 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

The front-desk Reg was very professional and the wait wasn't long, great experience and staff very professional. Dr. Goldenberg courtesy, kind, and concerned with my needs. Highly recommend.

July 5th, 2017