A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldish, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldish graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Goldish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Goldish MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Goldish practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldish has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goldish practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Physiatrists.