A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Internists and Palm Harbor Pediatricians.