Internist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Best doctor on the planet show details Best doctor on the planet
Jul 27th, 2016

He is a great clinican. Knowledgable and takes his time with you. Never rushes, gives you his complete attention. Not computer in his face, he actually listens. Great staff. Great location. Great office.

The best Doctor you can find! show details The best Doctor you can find!
by R. Martin-Hardy on Sep 17th, 2015

Dr. Goldstein has been my Doctor for over 15 years. He is highly respected, intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. Very concerned and engaged with his patients. He makes it a point to be all knowing if a patient of his is in the hospital or has an issue. I recommend him highly.

by Roland Bauer on Aug 4th, 2015

Dr. Goldstein has been my doctor for 23 years, as well as for my wife, an RN. He delivered our son in 1992 and has also been his doctor. He discovered my cancer in 2006 and had me scheduled for surgery within 48 hours. I owe him my life. During my annual physical he does all blood work he thinks necessary and spends at least an hour with me in total. Unfortunately he will retire someday and I'll have to find someone else.

by Thomas Cox on Jul 16th, 2015

Best MD you could imagine. Down to earth, practical and does not over diagnose.

Apr 28th, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever known. Treats my entire family. Staff is enthusiastic and helpful and the office is clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this office.

Apr 4th, 2015

I have been a patient for many, many years and I have waited in the waiting room to see Dr. Goldstein for HOURS. I have seen the way the public treats the staff of this practice due to wait times which ARE quite long and does require patience. With that said, I have listened to the way patients treat the front office staff and it is a wonder how these girls maintain their composure. If you are dissatisfied with the wait, not satisfied with the managers response to the wait (Dr Goldstein takes time with each and every patient, just like he will for you) than this is not the place for you. In reading the comments about the staff and listening to the disrespect to them, please take yourself to a other physician if you think you'll be seen in 10 minutes or less. He's a WONDERFUL doctor. Truly worth every second I have to sit in the waiting area watching bay news 9.

Our family will go to no one else. show details Our family will go to no one else.
by Debbie P on Jan 7th, 2015

I am an RN, retired because of multiple medical issues. I have my entire family going to Dr Gary. His skills are superior, his bedside manner is superior and above all he has truly dedicated his life to his patients and his profession. His diagnostic skills are excellent. Having worked with him at the hospital, among many physicians, I knew he was who I wanted caring for my family. That said, the office waits are horrendous. The reason is, he spends the needed amount of time with each and every patient. He never rushes. Dr Neri is a great back-up, and one of them is always there. He has been at my hospital bedside at 11 at night. He is understanding, and non-judgmental. We will never leave this office.

by Jennifer on Jan 6th, 2015

Can't describe the level of trust I have in this doctor. If you have the opportunity to see him, do it. Worth the wait.

The Finest Dr. in Pinellas County show details The Finest Dr. in Pinellas County
by Tracy T.Sizemore on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr. Goldstein has taken excellent care of my family for 21 years-my husband who passed with outstanding care w/compassion, myself and my 2 children. We are always able to get in for emergencies- yes, we know we have to wait but know we are getting the most wonderful care and he is devoted to our appointment. We are blessed to have such a knowledgeable and caring professional taking great care of us!!

Jul 19th, 2013

Great doctor, great staff, great everything but long wait. Be prepared but worth it!

Feb 19th, 2013

I finally understand why the changes were made! I have been a patient there for 10 years; saw staff come and go and didn't realize what they were doing there for some time. It's was chaotic for a bit but the doctor has a a new office and a fantastic staff to go with his new space and things are better than ever! Wait times are long so bring something to do but he is worth it.

Nov 26th, 2012

Long wait but the staff keep us informed that he was running behind. Worth the wait. LOVE the new office!

Best doctor I ever had show details Best doctor I ever had
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Goldstein is a great doctor. He is very smart. He is a caring doctor. He takes time with you and does not rush you like most doctors that I have has before. I trust him with my life.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Sep 18th, 2012

I'm not sure what the previous comment was about! I love the doctor and the entire staff. Everyone is over the top friendly and willing to go out of the way to help with any request you have from the doctor, to management to the front office to appointments. My wait time was long but worth it and Dr G spent a lot of time with me like he does with all his patients. I have NO COMPLAINTS!

Great doctor and nurses, office staff sucks! show details Great doctor and nurses, office staff sucks!
Jul 18th, 2012

If you can overlook the front desk and office staff, especially the manager, this place is a great place to go! And if you can tolerate the wait, the doctor and nurses are great to talk to. The nasty and rude office manager, however, puts it over the top for me. This woman doesn't feel that she needs to work, and talks to you as if she is superior to you. Never have I felt so humiliated as when I met this woman.

Jul 12th, 2011

Love the physician but HATE the wait, the back office girls are great.Love you Mina!

HE IS THE GOLD STANDARD show details HE IS THE GOLD STANDARD
Apr 18th, 2011

If you have Gary Goldstein as your Doctor yo are indeed lucky. Unfortunately, he's not able to take on new patients.

Prepare to wait show details Prepare to wait
Apr 7th, 2011

This was the worst office.What ever happened to patients first.Dr as well as the employees are very,very rude.I have notified my insurance co not to recommend this idiot.

Physician care just doesn't get better than Dr. Goldstein show details Physician care just doesn't get better than Dr. Goldstein
by MMcC on Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Goldstein should have a 10 star rating! He is a brilliant physician, a past chief of staff at Morton Plant Hospital, now Baycare. He has always gone of out of his way to ensure proper tests were done to determine cause and effect. He makes his rounds at the hospital to see patients before he gets into his office and sometimes afterward. It is not unusual for me to have received a message on my cell phone as a follow up to treatment or to discuss the results of tests.My entire family are patients of Dr. Goldstein and I can't imagine going to anyone else. Is he busy? Ah . . . yes! Is his staff going a hundred miles an hour? I would think so. We all want the best treatment available, thus the wait time. Patients need to be just that, patient. If you want real fun, try the emergency room (oh, and bring a portable cot, you'll be awhile!)

Run For The Hills...he is dishonest!!! show details Run For The Hills...he is dishonest!!!
Oct 9th, 2010

He lied to my face about a serious matter and later tried to cover his tracks. I am shocked and appalled he still holds a license in the state of FL. Wait time is usually around 2.5 hours. Staff AWFUL!!

Jul 15th, 2010

The physician and the office staff are discourteous and show no true compassion towards their patients. Phone calls and inquiries are not returned in a reasonable time frame (ie two weeks) and information seems not to be communicated between the physician and the office staff, both of which seem insincere toward the patient. As a healthcare worker in an emergency room setting, I find thist to be disconcerting and innappropriate.

Dr. Gary qualifies for sainthood ... show details Dr. Gary qualifies for sainthood ...
Jul 9th, 2010

He is the best diagnostician I have ever known. He concentrates on his current patient with all his faculties, and, while you are with him, you are the only focus of his quite remarkable mind. His sense of humor does soften his formidable intelligence, but he does not suffer fools gladly. Altogether, a remarkable physician and human being.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Nov 20th, 2009

I've gone to Dr. Goldstein for 17 years and I think he is great!

Great care, poor waiting times... show details Great care, poor waiting times...
Oct 23rd, 2009

Great care, poor waiting times...

Apr 8th, 2009

The doctor is good but allows his staff to continue being horrible. It takes about 5 calls before you reach someone. No one calls back. You wait for atleast 1.5 hrs to see the doctor, the staff is rude and inconsiderate and they lose files and never get back to you. Prepare to spend a lot of time chasing after the staff in order to get things done like refilling prescriptions, answers, appts etc.