Internists, Pediatrician
3890 Tampa Rd
Ste 102
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
727-789-5811
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  The Finest Dr. in Pinellas County  |  show details
by Tracy T.Sizemore on Oct 13th, 2013

Dr. Goldstein has taken excellent care of my family for 21 years-my husband who passed with outstanding care w/compassion, myself and my 2 children. We are always able to get in for emergencies- yes, we know we have to wait but know we are getting the most wonderful care and he is devoted to our appointment. We are blessed to have such a knowledgeable and caring professional taking great care of us!!

Jul 19th, 2013

Great doctor, great staff, great everything but long wait. Be prepared but worth it!

|  My Life Saver  |  show details
by Roger J Munson on Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Goldstein has been my primary care physician since 1994. Without exaggeration, Dr. Goldstein has literally diagnosed life threatening diseases, caught them in time, and saved my life on 3 occasions. Prostate cancer TWICE, because of his insistance on my seeing him every six months, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (over the phone while I was in ER for chest pains caused by low red blood count spotted by Dr. G. immediately), AND didn't like the looks of a routine ekg done in his office, referred me for a stress test, and within a week I was in a heart center undergoing triple by-pass surgery !! Aside from his diagnostic skills, Dr. G has a fantastic bedside manor, takes his time with his patients, and has a TRUE HEARTFELT CONCERN for his patients, a rarity in the medical field today. I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to ANYONE that asks me to refer them to a truly TERRIFIFIC Doctor, skilled and compassionate. Roger Munson

Feb 19th, 2013

I finally understand why the changes were made! I have been a patient there for 10 years; saw staff come and go and didn't realize what they were doing there for some time. It's was chaotic for a bit but the doctor has a a new office and a fantastic staff to go with his new space and things are better than ever! Wait times are long so bring something to do but he is worth it.

Nov 26th, 2012

Long wait but the staff keep us informed that he was running behind. Worth the wait. LOVE the new office!

|  Best doctor I ever had  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Goldstein is a great doctor. He is very smart. He is a caring doctor. He takes time with you and does not rush you like most doctors that I have has before. I trust him with my life.

Oct 21st, 2012

Dr Goldstein is an excellent communicator, compassionate and willing to explain and listen to any and all concerns. I was his patient for over 15 years until I moved. he also is a compassionate sports fanBryan Hanson

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I'm not sure what the previous comment was about! I love the doctor and the entire staff. Everyone is over the top friendly and willing to go out of the way to help with any request you have from the doctor, to management to the front office to appointments. My wait time was long but worth it and Dr G spent a lot of time with me like he does with all his patients. I have NO COMPLAINTS!

|  Office Response to 7/18/12  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Your comments were read and appreciated as all feedback is necessary to make this practice better. I wish you would please contact the office directly so I could hear about your experience and take the appropriate action. Please call me directly at 727-789-5811. Thank you. Melissa

|  Great doctor and nurses, office staff sucks!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

If you can overlook the front desk and office staff, especially the manager, this place is a great place to go! And if you can tolerate the wait, the doctor and nurses are great to talk to. The nasty and rude office manager, however, puts it over the top for me. This woman doesn't feel that she needs to work, and talks to you as if she is superior to you. Never have I felt so humiliated as when I met this woman.

Jun 3rd, 2012

Dr. Goldstein has been my primary care physician since 1994.Dr. G. insisted I come to his ofice for a complete physical in Jan. 2002, after not seeing him for 2 years.....thanx to his insitence.... he diagnosed me with early prostate cancer....referred me for treatment, and have been in remissin for 10 yrs !!In 2003 I was in the emergency room with chest pains....Dr. G got the bloodwork results, called in a hematologist/oncologist, and confirmed Dr G's belief I had Acute Myelogenous Leukemia... again through referrals to other practitioners, and Moffitt Cancer Center... I am in full remission for 9 yrs !!10/ 2008... During a routine visit, Dr. G didn't like my EKG....referred me to my cardiologist.... in one week I was in Bayonet Point Hospital for triple by-pass surgery.....and now....unbelievably, during my annual physical, Dr G took all bloodwork for annual visit, noticed my PSA was elevated, within normal range, but since I had prostate cancer before, referred me for biopsy, and as he always has....discovered the prostate cancer had recurred......diagnosed within the perameters of managing/stopping the cancer growth.I truly believe the only reason I am still here on earth is Dr G's expert care, ability, and professionalism.Roger J Munson

Jul 12th, 2011

Love the physician but HATE the wait, the back office girls are great.Love you Mina!

|  HE IS THE GOLD STANDARD  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

If you have Gary Goldstein as your Doctor yo are indeed lucky. Unfortunately, he's not able to take on new patients.

|  Prepare to wait  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

This was the worst office.What ever happened to patients first.Dr as well as the employees are very,very rude.I have notified my insurance co not to recommend this idiot.

|  Physician care just doesn't get better than Dr. Goldstein  |  show details
by MMcC on Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Goldstein should have a 10 star rating! He is a brilliant physician, a past chief of staff at Morton Plant Hospital, now Baycare. He has always gone of out of his way to ensure proper tests were done to determine cause and effect. He makes his rounds at the hospital to see patients before he gets into his office and sometimes afterward. It is not unusual for me to have received a message on my cell phone as a follow up to treatment or to discuss the results of tests.My entire family are patients of Dr. Goldstein and I can't imagine going to anyone else. Is he busy? Ah . . . yes! Is his staff going a hundred miles an hour? I would think so. We all want the best treatment available, thus the wait time. Patients need to be just that, patient. If you want real fun, try the emergency room (oh, and bring a portable cot, you'll be awhile!)

|  Run For The Hills...he is dishonest!!!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2010

He lied to my face about a serious matter and later tried to cover his tracks. I am shocked and appalled he still holds a license in the state of FL. Wait time is usually around 2.5 hours. Staff AWFUL!!

Jul 15th, 2010

The physician and the office staff are discourteous and show no true compassion towards their patients. Phone calls and inquiries are not returned in a reasonable time frame (ie two weeks) and information seems not to be communicated between the physician and the office staff, both of which seem insincere toward the patient. As a healthcare worker in an emergency room setting, I find thist to be disconcerting and innappropriate.

|  Dr. Gary qualifies for sainthood ...  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

He is the best diagnostician I have ever known. He concentrates on his current patient with all his faculties, and, while you are with him, you are the only focus of his quite remarkable mind. His sense of humor does soften his formidable intelligence, but he does not suffer fools gladly. Altogether, a remarkable physician and human being.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

I've gone to Dr. Goldstein for 17 years and I think he is great!

|  Great care, poor waiting times...  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2009

Great care, poor waiting times...

Apr 8th, 2009

The doctor is good but allows his staff to continue being horrible. It takes about 5 calls before you reach someone. No one calls back. You wait for atleast 1.5 hrs to see the doctor, the staff is rude and inconsiderate and they lose files and never get back to you. Prepare to spend a lot of time chasing after the staff in order to get things done like refilling prescriptions, answers, appts etc.

Feb 8th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Goldstein is such a wonderful pediatrician. He is so attentive, so intelligent, and so wonderful with our daughter. He truly defines what a family practitioner should be. We love Dr. Goldstein!

Jan 26th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Terrible Attitudes...: I was given this doctor by my insurance company and when I called they never answered the phone, I had left a message 3:00pm and they didnt bother to return it until 9:30am the next day. Then when I spoke to the receptionist she inf

Aug 30th, 2005 on yahoo.com

We can't wait to go back: I've had a bad experience with dr. Farrrier at Lutz pediatrics, and lost all the hope to find a decent doctor. Then a friend recommended dr. Goldstein and with having nothing to loose I've made an appointment. When we got into th