Dr. Gary Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

July 27th, 2016
Best doctor on the planet
He is a great clinican. Knowledgable and takes his time with you. Never rushes, gives you his complete attention. Not computer in his face, he actually listens. Great staff. Great location. Great office.

September 17th, 2015
The best Doctor you can find!
Dr. Goldstein has been my Doctor for over 15 years. He is highly respected, intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. Very concerned and engaged with his patients. He makes it a point to be all knowing if a patient of his is in the hospital or has an issue. I recommend him highly.

August 4th, 2015
Dr. Goldstein has been my doctor for 23 years, as well as for my wife, an RN. He delivered our son in 1992 and has also been his doctor. He discovered my cancer in 2006 and had me scheduled for surgery within 48 hours. I owe him my life. During my annual physical he does all blood work he thinks necessary and spends at least an hour with me in total. Unfortunately he will retire someday and I'll have to find someone else.

July 16th, 2015
Best MD you could imagine. Down to earth, practical and does not over diagnose.

April 28th, 2015
Absolutely the best doctor I have ever known. Treats my entire family. Staff is enthusiastic and helpful and the office is clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this office.

April 4th, 2015
I have been a patient for many, many years and I have waited in the waiting room to see Dr. Goldstein for HOURS. I have seen the way the public treats the staff of this practice due to wait times which ARE quite long and does require patience. With that said, I have listened to the way patients treat the front office staff and it is a wonder how these girls maintain their composure. If you are dissatisfied with the wait, not satisfied with the managers response to the wait (Dr Goldstein takes time with each and every patient, just like he will for you) than this is not the place for you. In reading the comments about the staff and listening to the disrespect to them, please take yourself to a other physician if you think you'll be seen in 10 minutes or less. He's a WONDERFUL doctor. Truly worth every second I have to sit in the waiting area watching bay news 9.

January 7th, 2015
Our family will go to no one else.
I am an RN, retired because of multiple medical issues. I have my entire family going to Dr Gary. His skills are superior, his bedside manner is superior and above all he has truly dedicated his life to his patients and his profession. His diagnostic skills are excellent. Having worked with him at the hospital, among many physicians, I knew he was who I wanted caring for my family. That said, the office waits are horrendous. The reason is, he spends the needed amount of time with each and every patient. He never rushes. Dr Neri is a great back-up, and one of them is always there. He has been at my hospital bedside at 11 at night. He is understanding, and non-judgmental. We will never leave this office.

January 6th, 2015
Can't describe the level of trust I have in this doctor. If you have the opportunity to see him, do it. Worth the wait.

October 13th, 2013
The Finest Dr. in Pinellas County
Dr. Goldstein has taken excellent care of my family for 21 years-my husband who passed with outstanding care w/compassion, myself and my 2 children. We are always able to get in for emergencies- yes, we know we have to wait but know we are getting the most wonderful care and he is devoted to our appointment. We are blessed to have such a knowledgeable and caring professional taking great care of us!!

July 19th, 2013
Great doctor, great staff, great everything but long wait. Be prepared but worth it!

February 19th, 2013
I finally understand why the changes were made! I have been a patient there for 10+ years; saw staff come and go and didn't realize what they were doing there for some time. It's was chaotic for a bit but the doctor has a a new office and a fantastic staff to go with his new space and things are better than ever! Wait times are long so bring something to do but he is worth it.

November 26th, 2012
Long wait but the staff keep us informed that he was running behind. Worth the wait. LOVE the new office!