A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gonsalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gonsalves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gonsalves, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsalves graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Gonsalves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcaresystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dennis Gonsalves MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Gonsalves practice?
- Dr. Gary Gonsalves has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gonsalves practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.