A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Good has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - HAR
- Community Gen Hosp of Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Good accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Good practice?
Dr. Gary Good practices General Practice and Infectious Disease near Monticello, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harris, NY and Callicoon, NY.
See Monticello General Practitioners and Monticello Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry Good