A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Good is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Good Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Good has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Good MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Good practice?
- Dr. Gary Good has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Good practices Infectious Disease near Monticello, NY.
See Monticello Infectious Disease Doctors.