A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Good is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Good
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Good has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Good MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Good practice?
- Dr. Gary Good has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Good practices Infectious Disease near Monticello, NY.
See Monticello Infectious Disease Doctors.