Learn more about Dr. Gary Goodfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goodfried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfried
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfried Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goodfried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfried graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodfried has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Goodfried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Goodfried practice?
- Dr. Gary Goodfried has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goodfried practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.