Learn more about Dr. Gary Goodfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goodfried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfried
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfried Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goodfried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfried graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodfried has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Goodfried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Goodfried practice?
- Dr. Gary Goodfried has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goodfried practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.