A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goodfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goodfried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodfried
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodfried Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goodfried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfried graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodfried has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Paul Goodfried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Goodfried practice?
- Dr. Gary Goodfried has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goodfried practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.