A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goodfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goodfried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goodfried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodfried graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodfried has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodfried accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan