A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goodnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goodnight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodnight graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Goodnight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Duane Goodnight DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Goodnight practice?
- Dr. Gary Goodnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goodnight practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Otolaryngologists and Abilene Plastic Surgeons.