29 years of experience
Accepting new patients
700 W 23rd St
Panama City, FL 32405 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gorman, Psychiatrist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Gorman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dennis Gorman MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Gary Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Gorman practices Occupational Medicine near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Preventive Medicine Specialists.