A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gorodokin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gorodokin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorodokin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorodokin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gorodokin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorodokin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorodokin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary I Gorodokin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Gorodokin practice?
- Dr. Gary Gorodokin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gorodokin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.