A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Gorodokin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Gorodokin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Gorodokin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorodokin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorodokin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Igor Gorodokin MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Gorodokin practice?
- Dr. Gary Gorodokin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Gorodokin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.