A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goucher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goucher, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goucher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goucher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Kent Goucher MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary K. Goucher practice?
- Dr. Gary Goucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Goucher practices Pulmonary Disease near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Pulmonologists.