A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Grafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Grafa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Grafa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grafa graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grafa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Wilbur Grafa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Grafa practice?
- Dr. Gary Grafa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Grafa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.