Dr. Gary Grafa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2016
Happy I found this Dr. for my pregnancy
Dr. Grafa & his team are excellent. Routine OB appts. are with his nurse practitioner, but I felt as though he was always kept informed about my pregnancy. Great bedside manner, I never got the feeling that he was in a hurry, and he spent plenty of time answering any questions, even after delivery. I ended up a high risk patient at the end of my pregnancy, and was taken great care of. Dr. Grafa knew exactly what to do and my delivery went smooth, baby girl and me were perfectly healthy. Overall just an awesome doctor and staff!

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Grafa and his staff are wonderful. He really listens to you and answers all your questions. Nurses are also amazing they have the nurse line and they are always extremely helpful and so sweet! Would recommend them to anyone!

July 1st, 2013
When I go for an appointment with Dr Grafa, unlike most doctors, he takes the time to sit down and talk to me. He will even go beyond the questions that I ask him, by asking me questions to more accurately diagnose any problem that I might have. He has been my doctor since Dr Bost moved down south. To be honest I didn't want to go to Dr Grafa because I didn't think anyone could fill Dr Bost shoes, whom I had been going to for 20 years, but much to my surprise Dr Grafa has been wonderful. He is a smart doctor who is also compassionate. I also want to say that Nurse Melissa who has been in that office for many years is awesome! She is smart, friendly and caring and very prompt to call me back if I have a concern. I have called and left a message for her and have had her call me back, within the hour, even when she was out of state on vacation. She and Dr Grafa make a good team and we patients are the ones who benefit from it! I would recommend them to anyone.

September 11th, 2010
Ms. Lonnie (Teacher)
One of the greatest doctors I've ever known, also and has a beautiful family

July 28th, 2010
Love Dr. Grafa
He's been my doctor for 12 years. He's great!